[IPk] seasons changing

Does anyone else find that their insulin requirements change as the season
change? I mean with hot and cold temperature in summer and winter?

I do the same amount of exercise in the winter as i do in the summer but I
start going hypo when the weather gets warmer. I guess this is because the
insulin works faster in the heat so send me low. Am I right?

I know for some people it can send them high because the insulin get used up
faster and they need more. Am I making sense?