Re: [IPk] Carb counting - pasta

Thanks Michael.
A mug here is usually half a pint, near enough.
We use both lbs and oz and grams, but since most of the nutrition info
is in grams I tend to use that for carb countingm rhough I think in
oz! Confusing, i know!
I am hopeless at converting between them so I never try.
Going by that, I have been pretty much spot on with my carb "guessing"
for pasta. Guess now I hvae to add on the "weird" factor of pasta
spiking my BG more than it should!
Unlike home-made pizza which actually causes LESS of a rise than it
should (I even calculated it properly!).