Re: [IPk] suspending the pump when hypo

Sender: email @ redacted

Those who need to pretty much all know about glucose etc. for a hypo
(and have been put to the test many a time!)

I hadn't thought of instructing anyone about turning it off.
However, I still figure that if, say, I collapsed unconscious and
noone was able to bring me round (never happened yet) the amount of
insulin that would actually be delivered before say the paramedics
arrrived and shoved glucagon or whatever into me would not be enough
to make any vast differece.

If I were still on MDI, they wouldn't be able to turn off my
long-acting insulin, so it's no different from that.

What do other people think?