Re: [IPk] suspending the pump when hypo

Well I know what you are saying John is true, but it works really well for
me.  2 dextrose and pump off and my BGs are back to normal within 30 mins.
If I don't turn the pump off and I have 2 dextrose I have dropped by
another 2.5-3 units in 30 mins.  It seems like my body does extremes ;-(

Well its been a while on the pump and its still great, cant get my head
round why I am needing so much more insulin than when I started but its
working really well and is still a lot less than i used to be on.  My basel
is 75 a day and I'm bolusing about 25-35 units a day so a total of 110 as
apposed to 500 when i came off the injections.