Re: [IPk] suspending the pump when hypo

Hi Di

The only time I would turn my pump off, would be if I was having a severe
hypo, or I was unable to act, or I was unconscious. In either of the latter
cases it would be my wife who would turn it off.

It is essential that your relative, colleagues and acquaintances are
familiar with how to turn the pump off and know that you need immediate
intake of carbohydrates.

The Disetronic pump beeps every minute when turned off.

John Davis