[IPk] BIzarre BG readins

OK, I just posted about my Bg going down this am by 6 points in an hour. Not unusual for me at that time.

At 1pm I checked again.
I took a unit of insulin (second half of my breakfast bolus).
At 2pm I checked again.
That seemed strange so I double-checked.
Still bizarre but slightly better. I wondered if my BG was gong down fast or the first reading was dodgy.
5 minutes later i tested again.
What is going on here?
I don't know if my meter is dodgy or my Bg is doing really weird things.

My readings today have been
3am 10 		3 units and 30g carbs
11am 13 	2 units and 30g carbs
12pm 6.9	1 unit
1pm 5.6
2pm 13.9
2.05pm 12.0
2.10pm 10

I wonder if this kind of thing happens regularly but I just don't
catch it, or if something really strange is going on today.

Any ideas?