[IPk] Basel rates, pump wearing

About 3 months ago my dawn phenomenon vanished! i.e. when you need more
insulin at about 3 or 4 am when your body is slowly beginning to wake up. I
was on 1.3 an hour at that time and now I知 on 1.0 and 0.9 almost throughout
the night. During the day I知 on 0.8. I知 guessing that now I知 18 my
hormones are calming down.

Di, the reason why I have cut a hole in my combat trouser pockets is so I
can fish the tubing up the inside of my leg rather than the outside. The
main advantage of this is so that I don稚 get the tubing caught on evil door
handles!

JohnN, I go through phases of tight control and loads of BG testing and
excellent carb counting. Personally I think I just need a rest from time to
time, even if my BG suffers a little. Once you realise how bad your BGs are
getting maybe you値l get the urge to get a little tighter.

Does anybody here have real sensitive feet? I know a lot of diabetics suffer
from having little feelings in their feet, but mine seem to be over
sensative! For example, when I get in the bath I have to stick my feet out
or they feel as though they池e burning, even if the water temp is perfect
for the rest of my body. Any thoughts?

Eleanor