Re: [IPk] There's a hole in my pocket

Fairy snuff.
I don't have a need to cut holes in my pocket so I don't. Noone has
ever mentioned the bit of tubing. Maybe they're just too polite.....
I agree completely about not wanting to advertise the fact that I'm
wearing a pump though.

> How long would it take insulin to freeze solid in a piece of exposed
> tubing at -15C? 5 minutes? You then get a No Delivery alarm 2 hours
> later...

Well since we don't normally get those kind of temperatures here I'm
not too bothered :-)
I didn't think the heat would affect it that quickly but maybe I'm
wrong. Those who live in hot temps. in the US don't seem to ahve a
problem with it.