Re: [IPk] strange sites

I'm in two minds about that one.
I've had both happen since I've used the short length on occasion.
Since the place I am most likely to drop it is at home in the bedroom
when getting out of bed or something and forgetting about it, it hits
the carpet and is fine. I have also dropped it on a stone floor and
it's been fine, though I wouldn't wnat ot do that too often. I can't
think of an occasion when I would be liekly to drop it on the
pavement!

However, now even when I do drop it I can almost alway s catch it
before it hits the floor anyway. It seems to fall in slow motion!!! Or
maybe that's just my training as a softball and lacrosse player!

I prefer that anyway to potentially having it pull the set out.
Di