[IPk] Carb counting - again!

Could anyone here tell me why it is that after a month of very careful
carb counting, and correspondingly stable bg's, I have let it all slip?
Is it because I am human? Or is there some deep-seated pschological
desire to destroy myself perhaps?

It was all going so well - calculating my carb intake where feasible to
the nearest gram, and calculating my insulin to the nearest 0.1 unit,
complete with corrections. And my efforts really paid off well. And
suddenly I can't be bothered! I'm back to eyeballing the food, guessing
a number and rounding my insulin up or down to the nearest unit. And my
bg's are on the up and down again.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

mailto:email @ redacted