Re: [IPk] the last bit of insulin

I have to say that over the last 2 weeks I have been increasing my basel so
that things are much tighter, and I have also noticed that when it gets tot
the last bit (45-80 units left) my control goes strange.  Today it is doing
the same as I am not down to 50 units left in the pump and my BG this
morning was 13.1 I have bolused 13 units over 30 mins and 2 hours later I
am still at 11.8 ?  I am going to change the pump now and I know that if I
give myself another 5-9 units my BG will be down to about 6-7 in about
40-60 mins.