Re: [IPk] the last bit of insulin

I thought about this but it doesn't seem to be a problem with the stability of the insulin.
I can keep the insulin in the cartridge for several days and it is
fine, UNTIL it just gets down to that last bit.
The time span doesn't seem to make any difference.
Besides, sometimes I fill the reservoir days beforehand and ti is
fine, sometimes I just do it when I do the set change (approx every 3

Anecdotal evidence certainly suggests that Humalog is fine for much
longer periods than 48 hours.