Re: [IPk] strange sites

What I do is stick it over the top of my troushers and under my belt, that
way no one seems the time, also at the top of all my work trousers i have
some sticky velcro which i have sewn in (very easy) and i have a piece of
velco stuck to the pump, that way it does not put the line of my suit or
trousers out with the weigh of the pump, this works really well and theres
little risk of it falling out of your pocket.

PS: Dont get the joke about the socks (to coin one of your comments used on
me ;-)