Re: [IPk] strange sites

> Indeed!!! Likewise, I sometimes put the pump in my underpants _in
> extremis_. I suppose for us men it's like the women hanging it from
> their bra. Hey ho.

No more need for a pair of socks <g>.
Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
I sometimes put the pump in the waistband of my tights (to the side)
and it's quite happy there.

Obviously this isn't much use to the guys unless you're a ballet
dancer or like cross-dressing :-)

I can't really see why people need to cut a hole in their pockets
though. Or does it annoy you having the tiny piece of tubing coming
out of the top of your pocket?
I gues the fact that I can't see it helps.