Re: [IPk] strange sites

Nathan J Wright wrote:
> I'm sure most people will already know this but i find that if you put your
> tube under your underpants and then put your shirt on and you don't need to
> worry about leaving enough slack. Its also a lot simpler going to the loo.
> Just thought people might like to know ;-)

Indeed!!! Likewise, I sometimes put the pump in my underpants _in
extremis_. I suppose for us men it's like the women hanging it from
their bra. Hey ho.

Normally I put the pump in my trouser pocket - which ever side the
infusion set is on. And I have cut a small hole in the inside top corner
of every pair of trousers, and I draw all the tubing (60cm) through the
hole, to keep the pocket as empty as possible. Clearly this requires a
set with a disconnect.

As for toilet duties - a half-drop to the knees suffices. Otherwise I
disconnect before sitting...

mailto:email @ redacted