Re: [IPk] strange sites

What I sometimes do is use the nice soft waistband from that website I cant
remeber the name of and put it under my chest, its really comfy with the
pump in the middle.  The advantage is you dont have to have too much slack
from your chest to your stomach even if you are jumping and bending alot.
Works quite well at night as well.