Re: [IPk] Skin Prep

I can get it from my local chemist, he just looked it up in a little book,
scribbled on a piece of paper and 3 days later I had a phone call telling
me it was ready for me to collect.  If you have problems getting it then I
will have a chat with the chemist (he is very nice, looked after me for
years) and I'm sure he would let you order it over the phone with Switch
and he would send it to you.