Re: [IPk] BGs while sleeping

I seem to remember Lily has a weird BG effect in the mornings as well,
depending on whether she gets up early or not.
I seem to have an "opposite dawn syndrome" whereby when I get up 9at
whatever time) my Bg
shoots down. So far I've countered this by taking half my usual bolus
for breakfast at the time, and half about 2 hours later, but it's a
bit hit and miss as sometimes I need the second half and sometimes I
don't need it at all. Still trying to figure this one out.
Today my Bg was 7 at 7am. took half my usual breakfast bolus. At 9am
my Bg was either 2.9 or 4.1 depending on which reading was correct (I
think the latter as I felt fine). now at 10am it's 11 and I've just
taken the other half of the breakfast bolus (a bit late becaseu I
forgot). it's compounded by the fact that i walk to work at 8.30 for
half an hour, but I've still noticed the same thing when I don't so
it's not just that.
I am also suspecting that I have some kind of reverse dusk syndrome at
about 5-6pm when my insulin needs suddenly decrease.
guess my body just likes to be different!
Di