Re: [IPk] Glucose Stats

Hi Nicola
It's a fine balance! If you can achieve this level of control without
losing hypo awareness then obviously that's the ideal, but many people
may not be able to do so. I think the trick is to catch the lows very
quickly - if you average a hypo a day but it's only going down to about
3.8 (say), then you're probably OK. If you're averaging a hypo of 2.0
every day, then that's another matter.

If you went on a pump to reduce the lows, and you're now running higher
as a result, then surely you have achieved your aim....

Bear in mind that we're all different and we all need to set our own
targets based on what's practically achievable for us, what suits our
bodies and what suits our lifestyle.

Di