[IPk] Glucose Stats

Hi Di

I'm particularly interested in this as I probably had stats similar to
Iain on MDI, but was told by a DSN at the time that I was running the
risk of various 'cognitive' problems (long-term), and obviously losing
my hypo-awareness, etc. She said that it was equally as dangerous as
running high.

I went on a pump last year solely to reduce the lows - ironically, since
then, I've run higher than ever since diagnosis.....

Thanks,

Nicola