Re: [IPk] Glucose Stats - Iain Jenkins

Hi Nicola
I think if you're going to go for control as tight as that, then you
have to be prepared for that many hypos. I average a mild hypo a day,
and probably have a bad hypo about twice a week (mild = I can take some
glucose and carry on doing what I was doing; bad = requires me to sit
down and do nothing for half an hour or more).

I don't have nearly as tight control as Iain does either (I aim to, but
never achieve it). I very rarely go for 24 hours with my BG solely
between 4-7, much though I'd love to!

Like (I think) Iain, I don't rely solely on carb counting to determine
my insulin dose, I combine it with a number of other factors too.
Di