Re: [IPk] News about John Davis

Hi all

John had his skin graft last week.  It was more traumatic than expected but
he is now making a good recovery.  There are running some more tests on him
in relation to both the skin cancer and the blood pressure drops.  In the
meantime, he has been advised to take it easy for 3 months.

He is still subscribed to this list so he will see your best wishes.

Thanks for asking!

Lesley
-----
Type 1 since 1968, pump user since 2002