From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Rhoda Martin
Sent: 15 July 2011 22:16
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Yep, it's a recurring problem but not usually associated with utter
wipe-out. Apparently a friend rang me yesterday afternoon, I answered the
phone and had no memory of it!  Wish I could say I'd been working hard but
I'd been to the hairdresser's - albeit 24 hours ahead of my appointment!!!

Abdo bloating "could" be related to IBS but not thighs and legs and ankles.

Ah well, I'm here to annoy you folk and others for some time to come :-)

Rhoda