From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Diana Maynard
Sent: 14 July 2011 13:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] my dad

Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes. It means a lot to be able to
share this stuff with you guys. When I mentioned it to a couple of
non-DM friends last night in the pub they sympathised for about 3
seconds and then moved on, but I don't think they really got how
upsetting it is (especially as it really brings it home to you just how
vulnerable we all are!)
Di