RE: [IPk] Re: explaining diabetes to children

Sammy Hi,

I got some information booklets and a video from JDRF Midlands. The books
and video are
Aimed at young children with Diabetes. But I used these resources to explain
to my children.

The books/video are very good-and they sent them out FOC

Regards
Su Chadda

Sumari Business Systems Ltd
0121 244 8111      0121 244 8811     email @ redacted

Registered Office: 364-366 High Street, Harborne, Birmingham B17 9PY.
Registration No. 3034096 Company Registered in England and Wales. VAT No:
660906923
This e-mail, and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this
in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of
this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Sumari
Business Systems Ltd.