Re: [IPk] Skin recovery

I rub a very small amount of Germolene on the site after removal of
the cannula, pop a plaster on for a few hours, then remove the
plaster, apply a little more Germolene, and this seems to have worked
well so far for me.  Even if I have a flare-up from the site, the
Germolene soon calms it down.  That works for me anyway.

Clare (type 1 for 42 years, pumping 4 years)