From: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Skin recovery
Sent: 14 Jul 2011 09:40

 I look like a pincushion. I have little pin pricks where cannulas have been
inserted. Has anyone a bright idea how to help the skin heal itself once a
cannula has been removed? It seems to take 3 to 4 weeks for the mark to
disappear

  I dont have an allergic reaction to cannulas the one good thing is that the
little red marks make it easier to rotate sites! Is this something we just have
to put up with? Rosie
Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device

Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device