Re: [IPk] Skin recovery

Hi Rosie
Some people swear by tea tree oil / cream. Personally I find that makes
it worse, I think it's an irritant on my skin! I tend to use Sudocreme
which works well, plus lots of good moisturiser. Melissa (and I) will
recommend Lush products (just because they're fab!) but any good
moisturiser should help.
Di