Re: [IPk] Re:high hb1c and weight

I think it is definitely much harder to get good control the more you
weigh. I've had so many more problems when I've been heavier (and also
when doing less exercise). If you go very high after eating you might
want to consider reducing the carbs in your meal and also trying a
superbolus (look it up in the archives of this list on the website, it's
been explained on here many times!)
Di