[IPk] London Pumpers get-togethers, July & October

Hi all

As a few people have joined the email list since Lesley originally
sent this note about a month ago, I thought I'd send it again:

The next two IP-UK social
get-togethers in London will be on
Friday 22nd July and Friday 21st October 2011.

Time: from 5.30pm until closing time
Venue: The Chopper Lump wine bar, Hanover Square, London (next to the
Chelsea Building Society)
http://www.davy.co.uk/chopperlump    or see
http://www.input.me.uk/social-get-togethers/ for a pic of the entrance.
Nearest tube: Oxford Circus.

This wine bar accepts the TasteCard, which gives a 50% discount on food.
 The card isn't free, but you can get a free trial by clicking on
http://www.tastecard.co.uk/trial/

All are welcome, pumping or not.  Just turn up when you like and leave when
you need to!