[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #134

Veo Reliability
Hi Daniel

I got my first Veo March 2010.  From then until November 2010 I had
tremendous problems. First time hospitalised and then 6 more episodes where
I woke up on anything around 27 - 30 bg.   I had every medical investigation
under the sun that were all clear so it wasn't an underlying problem.
 New pump couriered to me in November 2010 as I was going on holiday.
Everything has been good since.!!  Medtronic have an excellent  holiday loan
system.  They wouldn't do that if they didn't have a few problems.

tricia