Re: High HbA1c was [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #133

Hi Tricia,

just to complicate things further, commercial carb values of
complicated foods are not known for great accuracy, so expect that
this could be a source of variation too - be prepared to check BG and
correct if necessary 2-3 hours after the meal.

Nanette