Subject: [IPk] Veo reliability?

Hi Jackie,

 i was surprised with my experience which is why i emailed the list. I didn't
expect to see such short time between failures for a device that must have had
extensive testing before being released to the patients. As for the CGMs factor
... given that the device is mainly software you can never know how it will
behave and what random interactions it may exhibit. ideally the device should
have been proven correct before releasing it to us but software is software...

who knows, perhaps i had some of the original 2009 pumps that kept failing :)

 as for the cgms... sadly, i am self-funding which is an expensive hobby as most
people will know. i see that the new sensors are even more expensive which will
just add to the fun. i wonder if medtronics will have some discount for people
to switch over. they should at least run some sort of a loyalty programme. there
i go again, daydreaming.

dan