From: Pauline Anderton <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:19
Subject: [IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #129

You MUST NOT take a pump through a body scanner.B  Simply mention to
security and they will accommodate you.B  I have travelled through
Manchester on several occasions and have never had a problem.B  Your
insulin is safe provided you do not leave it anywhere hot.B  I prefer to
carry mine in hand luggage in case of breakage - we know what a busy
airport baggage handling department is like!!

Have a good trip.

Regards

Pauline

Pauline Anderton
Legal Secretary - Employment Law

Myers Lister Price Solicitors
7 Market Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1QE
DD: 0161 926 1528
Fax: 0161 926 1557