Re: [IPk] Veo reliability?

As with anything, I think some people are just unlucky. I've had Minimed
pumps for 12 years (on my 3rd one now) and only had one problem (where I
had to take out and reinsert the battery every time I wanted to bolus) -
which was resolved by them sending me a temporary replacement pump the
next day and then fixing my broken pump and sending it back to me. I
don't think any make or model of pump is more or less reliable than any
other, to be honest.
Di

n 07/07/2011 10:31, Iain Jenkins wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
 > I don't have a veo, but on both my MM515's if I get a motor error it is
always
> due to the cannula,  I find a change will sort it.  I only ever had one
> instance where I had to change the reservoir to fix it, but that was on a
> reservoir I had been using non stop for nearly a year!
>
> Sounds like you are very unlucky if you have had that many problems with MM -
> both mine have had none at all for the 2 years I have had them, and the first
 > was a battered c2006 2nd hand one from the US that I got myself before the
NHS