Re: [IPk] Veo reliability?

Hi Dan,

I don't have a veo, but on both my MM515's if I get a motor error it is always
due to the cannula,  I find a change will sort it.  I only ever had one
instance where I had to change the reservoir to fix it, but that was on a
reservoir I had been using non stop for nearly a year!

Sounds like you are very unlucky if you have had that many problems with MM -
both mine have had none at all for the 2 years I have had them, and the first
was a battered c2006 2nd hand one from the US that I got myself before the NHS
would fund me.

With every good wish,
Iain.