Re: [IPk] Veo reliability?

I haven't ever used a Veo, but to answer your more general question
about pump reliability, I have been using a pump for almost 13 years
and have never had to change a pump because of errors or reliability
issues. I suspect you will find a spectrum of experiences on this
list, including just a few people who have had as many problems as you
or more, and some (not so few) who have had no such problems like me,
and many in the middle who have had a very occasional problem. Wait
and see what other people answer, but it may be specifically those
people who have also had problems who will write in - so not an
unbiased sample!
Best of luck sorting it all out.
Nanette