From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Daniel Kustrin
Sent: 07 July 2011 10:18
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Veo reliability?

I would be interested to know if anyone else been having reliability
problems with Veos...

I have been on Veo since Aug last year and i am now on my third one. The
first one got replaced because it kept producing "motor errors" (at one
point almost
daily) and the second one because of two A52 errors (software safety check,
i think). A friend of mine has recently been switched over to Veo and he too
has been having "motor errors". The only (possibly) unusual factor is that
both of us are on CGM 24/7.

Has anyone else been having problems with Veos? Since i am new to pumping i
also have to ask ... is this a normal level of reliability for a pump or
have i just been unlucky?

thank you!

dan