Re: [IPk] High A1C was [Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #132]

Hi Tricia,

Have you had problems with overnight hypos - if I was 8-9 before bed I would
probably be correcting to get down some more to 5 or so!  This may be where
your A1C is being raised, as even if you stay at 7 all night that is (assuming
8 hr period from 2300-0700) going to give an A1C of 8.6 for that 1/3 of each
day from Melissa's chart ref....

With every good wish,

Iain.
T1 Essex, UK.
minimed 515 pump
Current A1C February 2011 5.7.

Help diabetics to reach their full potential through athletic endeavours:
http://www.insulindependence.org