Re: [IPk] High A1C was [Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #131]

Hi Melissa,

Makes sense, just I suppose we're all different and to my way of thinking I
would go after overnights first, just seems simpler with no
food/excercise/bolus to cloud the issue.

Whichever way, still needs addressing, so will see if more info is forthcoming
so we can get together and provide some more suggestions!

Iain.