From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Rhoda Martin
Sent: 06 July 2011 13:48
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] saw GP re mega bloating

Saw GP who ordered various blood tests - (about 5 - TFT, cholesterol, U&E
etc).

Also prodded me (aka examined me) found significant pain in lower left
quadrant of abdomen - but didn't seem to take much notice of it.

Ah well, I did remind him of family history - only been with him for about 5
years.  So await results.

Am off to bed for my 3 - 4 hour nap!!!! What a waste of space I am at the
moment.

Thanks again folks.

Rhoda