[IPk] re:contraceptive pill

 Hi i am also on cerazette, and it is fantastic! I got it from the FP clinic,
instead of my doctor. I had my coil removed at my doctors, and they didn't seem
to know what else to give me, so was left in limbo for a week until i realised I
had the option of going to the FP clinic. 15 miles away as I live in the
country, but the nurse was great and came away with 3 months supply. They do
seem more clued up than the local GP.

 After having blood pressure taken and a review, I am now on 6 months supply.
Wish I had gone there first.
Ruth