[IPk] re:mega bloating

 Just a thought- I was on steroids about 10 years ago for an eye problem, when i
came off them after three months my system went haywire, swollen legs, hands,
couldn't even wear my wedding ring, and then i got dreadful eczema on my legs
this was in the summer, and i was exremly uncomfortable, lasted for about a
couple of months, but found out it was a reaction to coming off the steroids.
Any similarities?
Ruth