[IPk] Hypo then vomiting 6 hours later

Hi,
I need some of your wonderful expertise.

 A couple of weeks ago I had a horrible hypo in the night while staying at my
brothers house. I had to shout him to come and help me. My blood sugar was 3.2
so not that low but after reading about spinal fluid I understand why I felt so
bad. About 6 hours after the hypo I was sick and felt horrid for the next couple
of days.

 It happened again on Sunday but during the day when I was out with my little
girl. 6 hours after the hypo I was sick. I thought I was finally feeling better
last night when another hypo came out of the blue and I was sick again during
the night! Back to square one!

 I've spoken to my DSN already this morning and she has told me to go into
clinic tomorrow to talk to the consultant but I wondered if anyone else had ever
had a similar experience or any suggestions as to what it could be. I was
thinking Addisons?

Thanks
Fiona

Sent from my iPod