[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #131

 High HBA1c test

   I only got type 1,  3 years ago after a GAD blood test at the age of 65.
 Original test  was 10.1  Today it has only dropped to 8.9 with a pump.  I
was having pump trouble to start with  a year ago.  I expected this  new
pump regime to be much lower.
Any tips?   I do a lot of sport which gives fluctuating bg's.  Sometimes it
spikes for no apparent reason after a careful carb. counted meal.   I don't
eat pasta which I know causes trouble. Should I be aiming for  higher
steadier levels or try to keep under 6 say,  with lots of fluctuations,.
 I have set the pump to average 5.3.
Any ideas.how to get this HBA1c down?