RE: [IPk] contraceptive pill-an update

I have been on Cezarette as well and it is very mild. I had periods though!
always do! breastfeeding, pills, no matter! I am please though!
But since I am not on the pill I feel better. Not as many headaches, blood
sugar levels are GREAT! I have not as many high picks! and I am generally
better all together despite the fact that I had no side effects appart from
maybe BIG fluctuations. We are all different though and the pill can affect in
different ways.
Good luck!