From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Melissa Ford
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 10:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Hi Rhoda

The first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned the
bloating in several locations was congestive heart failure. I do hope
that's not what it is, but it should be investigated especially if you
have any of the other symptoms:
http://www.webmd.boots.com/heart-disease/guide-heart-failure

A GP may think of CHF for a type 2 more readily than he or she would
look for it in a type 1, but it can happen in type 1s.

Take care
let us know how you get on

Melissa