RE: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Thanks for this, Sharon.  Sorry to hear about your Dad's problems, though.

Rhoda

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Sharon Chaffe
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 9:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Hi Rhoda

My dad is also IDDM and he recently started suffering with bloating
around the middle and the feet.  Gp prescribed water tablets but they
didn't really do much good so he was sent for a load of tests and they
came back with a slightly leaky heart valve.  They have said he doesn't
need and any treatment so guess he will just have to put up with swollen
tummy and fat ankles.

Definitely worth getting checked out

Regards

Sharon