From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Rhoda Martin
Sent: 05 July 2011 09:18
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Last month I had a urine test as I had pain in the kidney area at the
LHS
but it came back clear.  So maybe a blood test is needed as pain comes
and
goes there?

Also what are the possible serious stuff both of you (Iain and Melissa
are
alluding to?)  I like to know so as to be able to ask informed
questions.

Just Googled "abdominal bloating" and noticed carbonated drinks
contra-indicated especially since I have IBS.  Idjit that I am!  I'll
cut
that out and see what happens.  Only drink diet lemonade and tend to add
lemon to it to get rid of the carbonation.

I'll try that for 24 hours before heading for GP.

I hate going to the GP as, having so many things wrong with me, it's
hard to
get a handle on what is important and what isn't!

Thursday is the day they do blood tests otherwise I have to trog off to
hospital either 10 or 13 miles away and Thursday am the car is in for
service so I guess it's go to the doc, get a script for a test (maybe)
and
off to the hospital.  The pleasures of living in the sticks <G>

Having said that I've had 2 young greater spotted woodpeckers feeding on
fat
balls only inches from my living room window so that is the up-side.
Even
managed some decent photos.

Thanks Babs, Iain and Melissa.

Rhoda