From: Jennifer Gilbert <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2011 9:59 PM
Subject: [IPk] contraceptive pill-an update

Thanks for your replies. The practice nurse strongly suggested Cerazette (a
mini pill) as an alternative but a friends negative experience of it has
really put me off (which I know is just anecdotal!) I spoke to my consultants
secretary, but unfortunately he's on holiday at the moment. Instead, I visited
a family planning clinic this afternoon & they happily gave me a prescription.
I feel bad going behind the surgery's back, but on the other hand I don't want
to have to come off the combined pill if I don't have to!
Thanks again